A range of high quality natural white 100% recycled papers, manufactured at the Papeteries du Bourray Mill in Le Mans, France.
Why choose Eural ?
- 62% less energy comsumption compared to a virgin fibre paper.*
- 49% less water consumption compared to a virgin fibre paper*.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions by 30% compared to virgin fibre paper.*
- The water is recycled 10 times during the production process.
- The paper is de-inked and whitened using chlorine free natural materials.
Click on the images below to read more about the relevant product:
Eural is manufactured using de-inked post-consumer and post-industrial waste without any bleaching processes.
Already the bearer of numerous ecolabels (Blue Angel, NAPM, APUR, Paper By Nature), Eural reached a new milestone in its sustainable development with the European Ecolabel certification.
Carbon footprint data evaluated by Labelia Conseil in accordance with the Bilan Carbone® methodology.
Calculations based on a comparison between the recycled paper used versus a virgin fibre paper according to the latest European BREF data (virgin fibre paper) available.